With Covid-19 and a rising need for SASE, SD-WAN and cloud skills, businesses increasingly rely on in-house training to provide hands-on experience.
Google’s Threat Analysis Group has flagged an ongoing campaign targeting security researchers, alleging that a government-backed entity based in North Korea is using social media to send malware.
Win32 Metadata project aims to enable automated projections of valid Windows API signatures for C#, C++, Rust, and other languages.
Cisco has expanded its Catalyst 8000 Edge Platform family to offer enterprise edge customers more secure SD-WAN and cloud resource access options.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise has expanded its long-time Singapore distribution partnership with Exclusive Networks into the broader Asia Pacific market.
- Microsoft reveals new cloud tools and pricing guide
- Xerox caps off COVID-crushing year with business split plans
- Microsoft chief heralds ‘second wave’ of global digital transformation
- Gartner forecasts robust 2021 ICT market growth for New Zealand
- Buyout brewing? Private equity firm poised to invest in Fusion5
- How IT must adapt to the emerging hybrid workplace
- Angular 12 looks to improve deployment integrations
- What Servian’s acquisition says about the A/NZ services market
- Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering
- SonicWall warns customers about zero-day vulnerabilities
- Dropping the ball: skills crisis deepens as Kiwi students shun digital
- Hot network certifications: Multi-skill certs to dominate 2021
- 8 reasons Python will rule the enterprise (and 8 reasons it won’t)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 16.9 preview enhances C++ tooling
Looks to boost Eliiza’s gender balance in new role
Data and analytics, the SMB segment and industry collaboration are other primary concerns for AWS this year.
Jay McBain on how vendors have revamped channel programs to cater for an increasingly "trifurcated" landscape
Docherty discusses Veeam's plans to continue evolving its ProPartner program
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
It’s time to get excited.
Prepping for disaster recovery needs a plan, testing, and thinking about non-technical necessities like food and shelter for the recovery team.
From the firewall to antimalware to ransomware protections: here's an overview of what's inside of Windows 10's Windows Security
We all lived on Microsoft Teams this year, then ditched work to play an Xbox game we downloaded via Game Pass.
The vulnerability gives hackers a means to access sensitive data, move laterally in a network, or execute a ransomware attack.
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits